At Gutter Guards WA, we pride ourselves on consistently providing our clients with a professional, reliable and trustworthy service. We provide affordable roof and gutter installation, cleaning, repairs and maintenance (including a maintenance report plan) and we are committed to offering you the very best customer service, while keeping our prices low. We service residential homes, commercial properties (including strata complexes, schools and real estate properties). Our teams of professionals can inspect and advise on all aspects of roof maintenance free of charge, while we are cleaning your gutters, or provide you with a maintenance plan if required.
The 5 Main Types of Gutter Guards are:
- Brush or Bristle
Made of bristles that face upright inside the gutter. The debris rests on top while the water flows away.
Made of plastic that fits directly into your gutter, helping to block the debris from going into the gutter.
- Plastic Reverse Curve or Surface Tension
The unique, Pre-Formed 1 metre lengths, just slot into place.
- Metal Screens
A perforated zinc profiled gutter guard that fits into most standard gutters. Simply position, compress and cut to fit.
- Fine Micro Mesh
The fine woven mesh inhibits pine needles and other small debris from entering the gutters making it ideal for water collection. It excludes leaves and debris from roofs, gutters, valleys and downpipes by creating a “ski-slope”.
Pros of Using Gutter Guards:
- They can be added to existing gutters.
- Gutter guards prevent birds and rodents from building nests in the gutters.
- They eliminate the need to clean your gutters frequently.
- Gutter guards prevent the build-up of stagnant water in your gutters, which could otherwise back up and overflow into your home or serve as a breeding ground for insects.
- Your gutters will last longer, since they won’t prematurely rust and rot from the moisture and debris sitting in them.
- Gutter guards enable more efficient rain water harvesting by improving the flow of water and filtering out some contaminants.